Playing fast - but not pure Ravenwing

ZeBaron

Hey guys, it's come to my attention that Ravenwing gets destroyed by most lists. With the proliferation of cover-ignoring weapons and massed shots, it feels like my army is barely alive by the time it gets across the board. RW and DW just don't have what makes a good list in sixth edition -- lots of bodies.

So, I want to change up my list a bit. Instead of just focusing on bikes, I was wondering if anyone had a tip on how to make a more mixed list that is still able to maintain that fast feeling? I was thinking maybe using drop pods and Black Knights, with some speeders and such thrown in for good measure, but I am not exactly sure how good that is. Anyone got any tips?

Hey guys, it's come to my attention that Ravenwing gets destroyed by most lists. With the proliferation of cover-ignoring weapons and massed shots, it feels like my army is barely alive by the time it gets across the board. RW and DW just don't have what makes a good list in sixth edition -- lots of bodies.

So, I want to change up my list a bit. Instead of just focusing on bikes, I was wondering if anyone had a tip on how to make a more mixed list that is still able to maintain that fast feeling? I was thinking maybe using drop pods and Black Knights, with some speeders and such thrown in for good measure, but I am not exactly sure how good that is. Anyone got any tips?

3 tac squads for objectives

1 ravenwing support squadron

1 black knight squadron

1 deathwing knights with either chaplain or libby (either DS or LR)

Thats a multywing barebones at what pts are we talking about?

You can always play like me and spam tac squads. I swear I've had the most success with those. Or maybe I'm just the most boring DA player alive. :/

However thats the oposite of fast tongue.png

... If I told you the day was so long I forgot the topic of the thread by the time I started posting, would you believe me?

Actually, rhinos, RHINOS! Hide your tacs in metal bawkses, be cowardly, be a phewl!

*wheeze* ... take care if they try to take away your metal bawkses..

SSSSSSINDRIIII!

You can always play like me and spam tac squads. I swear I've had the most success with those. Or maybe I'm just the most boring DA player alive. :/

However thats the oposite of fast tongue.png

... If I told you the day was so long I forgot the topic of the thread by the time I started posting, would you believe me?

Actually, rhinos, RHINOS! Hide your tacs in metal bawkses, be cowardly, be a phewl!

*wheeze* ... take care if they try to take away your metal bawkses..

SSSSSSINDRIIII!

Seems hard to believe that you use them after the way you handled mine cry.gif

Archived