Sons Of Horus

Dange

Don't worry about it mate I see it as a complement if some one asks how I painted my stuff ;) lol. I know this is fast for me and it still takes me forever to get down to painting should have another one done tonight though :).

Yeh mate really easy skull white base ,then blood red then to the back of the lense a dot of skull white and to the front bottom of the lense a line of skull white :) . I try to keep it as easy as I can :)

• 1 month later...

please dont nail me for putting my space wolf drop pod on here . The reason for this is it is a casualty of a Horus Heresy army sweat.gif ill begin stripping the paint off this sometime this weekend and it should be green soon .

med_gallery_37234_8324_2362001.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_1949406.jpg

It pains me to say i might evan put the space wolves on ebay to build funds for this obsession of the Horus heresy. :)

• 1 month later...

med_gallery_37234_8324_419411.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_86626.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_21957.jpg

The first one done :) i know its not very adventurous paint scheme but really like the black and gold. the red was a nightmare to do but think it came out good so worth the time.

grimdarkness good luck with that alpha paint scheme that has me scratching my head. think forgeworld have captured that colour perfect . might have to have a go at some recon marines alpha allies lol :)

Archived