Sons Of Horus

Dange

Recon0321 the paints mate are the same the only one that I've run out of is badab black had to switch nuln oil the verdicts still out looks ok after 15 mins shaking :( . Thank you midnight runner and if you think they look aggressive and hard as nails I'm very flattered as your flesh eaters are awesome :) . but once again thank you all for your praise it keeps me painting :)

Army Painter Tones double as a varnish. On the other hand, it's shiny, so you'll need to use something like their anti shine matt varnish.

Oh, and I've dipped models in Dark Tone two years ago... They still smell to this day.

P.S. these models look good.

I've never noticed them being shiny.... but then again I'm not talking about the Quickshade stuff, I'm talking about the ink/wash in the dropper bottle.

• 1 month later...

med_gallery_37234_8324_856288.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_815253.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_900227.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_1250889.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_259946.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_754796.jpg

well folks these are my reavers i think these are my fav mini's ive painted i was worried when i started would they fit in with my sons or look too black legion but really happy with how they turned out and i think they bridge the gap well. P.s sorry for the dodgy iphone pics :)

• 4 weeks later...

A good friend of mine and I are looking to jump into 30K and I think he'll find these guys as inspirational as I do.

Unfortunately for you, I will be standing at the gates of Terra, denying you access. :)

Well done!

Archived