Sons Of Horus

Dange

Thank you all :) . And I don't know about you gents but forgeworld and black library has re lit my passion in this hobby I actually enjoy painting and collecting again.

that contemptor is on the list anaziel got to finish the last two justaerin first though ha ha .

Barabbas sogalon that banner was testing but glad you like it :) I was gonna try the snake and skull in the eye after two attempts thought nooooooooo:)

1000heathens thank you mate I will try if the funds allow lol :)

Midian I really like that green. think it still makes them look like SOH rather than black legion :)

• 1 month later...

med_gallery_37234_8324_39251.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_231897.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_727989.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_107711.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_847927.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_49022.jpg

well thats the last two justaerin finished really love these models. stripped and re painted the terminator style head and used it on the squad leader really happy with how it turned out decided to go with a pale colour on the skin yes.gif , recon 0321 the paints are all the same apart from nuln oil for badab black.

Lovely models, everything from the black and red to the face looks superb. The green is also a nice touch, really ties them in with the rest of the army.

A question, I'm thinking about getting some justaerin for a couple of conversions and I'm wonder if regular marine heads just slot right into the torso, or do they require some cutting to fit?

Thank you all for your compliments they are gratefully received just put my legion assault squad together tonight have to say they look awesome and the little details like the ammo pouches are superb would recommend the kit. Capt semp I've been thinking what other legion could I do the answer is all ha ha do love that red stripe on the first though very cool . Koriel the heads fit straight in mate no need to mod and seriously though thank you all as always :)

Lovely work Dange. I am hugely jealous of this army, though I'm not sure yet whether it's cos of the beautiful models or the incredible paint jobs you've given them. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

I don't think you posted it yet, but can I ask you for your black recipe? I'm blown away by how crisp it is and plan on copying it shamelessly given the chance.

Cheers

Widowmaker

Thanks widow maker the black is nice and easy standard chaos black then adeptus battle grey to the edge of armour and then then a very fine highlight of astronimican grey then a wash of nuln oil mate to tie the colours together works a treat :). my only issue is my astronimican grey is nearly out and I use it a lot .time to start looking for a replacement :(

thanks folks smile.png well got another one finished this weekend sorry for the horrible yellow photos will take some new ones tomorrow just wanted to share really happy with how he turned out.

new less yellow picturesermm.gif

med_gallery_37234_8324_281847.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_823556.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_391788.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_134752.jpg

and this just cos i like the picture smile.png

med_gallery_37234_8324_339620.jpg

No mate I use thinned blood red then 50/50 chaos black to make bits look like the blood is thicker then gloss varnish. I was wondering if the gamesworkshop stuff is any good I've seen people use vallejo and that looks good but haven't delved inti vellejo paints yet have been tempted a few times though.:)

Archived