Sons Of Horus

Dange

Very nice minis here, loving the paint work.

Check out some of the HH WiP threads, they have some wonderful uses of the new blood on World Eaters (kinda themed to fit together), the stuff looks excellent straight out the bottle.  Well worth checking it out.

I'll echo what Anaziel said, you've got some really beautiful models. Allthough the justaerin and reavers are painted black, your use of spot colours tie them in nicely with the rest of the force.

Keep them coming :tu:

Thank you guys glad you like them I got to decide my loyalists yet I'm thinking angels or fists then again I do like ravens or the first hmmmmmm seriously guys glad you like them I was looking at my first mini from my goblin green base period I know most of us have been there :( ha ha but with a bit of practice I have learned to live with what I could do rather than just Stripping paint off models to finally I like my models :)

Or do I just stick with the SOH YEHhhhh :)

I must say the reavers helmets, armour and especially chainaxes really add a nice touch to your armie, it gives them some variation. BTW I just noticed you have eliminated the Aquila on the belt buckles, did you just file them down? 

And yes, the Horus mini looks badass! So, are you going to add him?

Good spot anaziel yeh I file them down it was tricky not to do the studs as well mate I did think a few times why am I removing such nice detail but hey death to the false emperor ha ha . And that horus model is defo going to be in :) .

• 4 weeks later...

well folks thats two more done thats my ammo expended on forgeworld models for the moment :( need a trip to warhammer world :)

med_gallery_37234_8324_362909.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_277146.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_579671.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_400255.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_416955.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_344100.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_452806.jpg

and guys your not the only one who wants to see me paint Horus ha ha . i love that model regal as fitting as the Warmaster and in the same sense yes i can rip your head off LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived