Sons Of Horus

Dange

well folks been far to long

med_gallery_37234_8324_427940.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_849624.jpg

well forgive me for posting not quite finished base and skulls to do. to any one who does not own a contemptor all i can say what an awesome model and some of the posing you can achieve is ohmy.png . well try and finish this tonight and i can begin the warmaster biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

Awesome!

thank you mate :)

It really makes me want to go 30k with some traitors, but my wallet would kill me.

brother I'm the same with loyalists when I painted that fist on the base it was like hmmmmmmmm :)

Thank you all for your comments :) I'm glad you like my models and am honoured by the praise

Excellent work, great to see you back among us :) Could you share how you painted that Imperial Fist? I'd really appreciate it!

of course mate 1)start with a basecoat of tausept ochre 2) then a 50/50 mix of lyandon darksun and golden yellow was applied to the raised areas of the armour 3) then to the recesses apply some thinned down dark flesh 4) 50/50 mix of lyandon darksun and golden yellow and equal amounts skull white to the most prominent areas 5) for the extreme highlight add more skull white to step 4) hope that helps mate sorry for the old paints just what I'm using :)

• 9 months later...

It's threads like this that really renew my desire to get a HH army. These are really great! You should be proud!

That very first SoH mini was fantastic! From there its all just got better and better. The Reavers are some of the best minis I've seen.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful army.

thank you guys glad you like him letting me build up my confidence to finally start the warmaster. This was the first time ive used tamaya clear red and i can say im really impressed with it.

med_gallery_37234_8324_427187.jpg med_gallery_37234_8324_76105.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_259603.jpg med_gallery_37234_8324_179072.jpg

med_gallery_37234_8324_5188.jpg

sorry to re post same pics finally managed to get them a decent size wouldnt work in previous postfurious.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Archived