Grotsmasha's Conversion Challange: Chaplains

Grotsmasha

I, Kinda, undertake Grotsmasha's Chaplain Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash at least one Wolf Priest in TDA by May 2nd, 2013. Wich i incidentally built to near-completion a week ago. Motivation to really finish it! woohoo!

I, leinmann, undertake grotsmasha's chaplain kit-bash challenge to build at least one chaplain by 2nd may, 2013. 

this should be a giggle. fingers crossed i get my new laptop on friday, it'll be easier to post the pics up. nice to see a kit-bashing contest too. i'll have to rummage through my bits box in the morning. where will pics be posted? my bad if its already been said, my brain hurts. 

I, War Angel, Chapter Master of the Eagles Eternal, have thrown down the gauntlet to undertake Grotsmasha's chaplain kit-bash challenge, and have at least one chaplain kitbashed by May second, 2013 year of our Emperor. Failing this challenge, I will not resupply my armory for three months.

I would like to get in on this but I unfortunately don't have access to a skull helmet. I do however have access to a bucket of chaos bits and maybe some others. So I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for a helmet? I have a guy mostly built up but I lack the helmet.

I would like to get in on this but I unfortunately don't have access to a skull helmet. I do however have access to a bucket of chaos bits and maybe some others. So I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for a helmet? I have a guy mostly built up but I lack the helmet.

There's a couple of Chaos helms around that look like skull helms, mostly in the Bezerker kit, Chapter House Studios also has two skull helms @$1 each.

Cheers,

Jono

excellent. it won't be for my army but instead my neighbours - i have 3, 2 of which are character counts as and 1 who rolls with my assault squads, all of which are painted too. however, it will be fun to do just some kitbashing, i already have the parts sat in front of me. 

I, Capitano undertake Grotsmasha's Chaplain Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash at least one {insert unit type Chaplain/Wolf Priest/Dark Apostle} by May 2nd, 2013.

Archived