Grotsmasha's Conversion Challange: Chaplains

Grotsmasha

I'm in - I've always enjoyed kitbashing my own characters :D

I, Lestat undertake Grotsmasha's Chaplain Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash at least one Chaplain by May 2nd, 2013.

Good luck folks!

Alright, Official Update time,

As it stands 2/3rd's the way through this little challenge, we've got 41 Participants, with 16 Chaplains completed from 13 Members, a turn out much larger that anticipated!!!  With 12 and a bit days to go, can we double our number of completions?? I think so.

Well done guys, and keep 'em coming!!

Cheers,

Jono

I would love to take part in this, Chaplains/Dark Apostles are some of my favorite characters and I have a ton of them laying around. Problem is they're all already kitbashed and painted up! :P Maybe I'll do some rummaging and see if I can dig up enough bitz to add another.

Well, my Chaplain has a torso so far. Not exactly great progress, but I was distracted by my Company Champion. I need to get on with the Chaplain as my 3rd Company currently has no spiritual guidance (they also have no Captain and only one member of a Command Squad, plus no rides, but eh, Faith takes priority :p).

Grazgruk: Go for it!!!! We'll be doing Librarians in June most likely.

Cheers,

Jono

This is the best news ever!* I was on the verge of PMing you to see if you were going to do a Librarian Kitbash Challenge. I've got such an awesome idea for a Librarian and just ordered all the parts I need for it today, but I wanted to wait because I really enjoy taking part in these events. It's great for the motivation. The hard part is going to be putting those parts aside and not getting excited and building him. He won't be for my Ultramarines though. In fact I doubt anyone will have any idea which "Chapter" he's originally from.

*warning, sentence may contain hyperbole.

I, cod_lover undertake Grotsmasha's Chaplain Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash at least one Chaplain by May 2nd, 2013.

I'm leaning towards a DA interrogator chaplain, but will see what parts I can find, seeing this thread has inspired me!

Hey I'd love to join this! It's been a loooooooong time since last I came to these hallowed halls.

I, GooseDaMoose, undertake Grotsmasha's Chaplain Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash a Chaplain (or two?) of some description by the 2nd May.

Archived