Alpha Legion Vigilator

Ok so this isn't a Raven Guard, but I started work on this guy a while back and felt he deserved to be finished. Not sure if I'm going to continue my Heresy Alpha Legion, I'm tempted to change Legions. Haven't quite decided, but I'm getting annoyed trying to get the right colour for these guys, not happy with anything I have done so far.

Alpha Legion Vigilator:

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/Demon2027/Heresy%20Alpha%20Legion/image_zps41835f5f.jpg

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/Demon2027/Heresy%20Alpha%20Legion/image_zps467fa682.jpg

I need to get some liquid green stuff to cover some cracks and smooth out the cape and stuff. For painting I was thinking of a dark blue, as opposed to the bold blue-purple or turquoise I've seen the Alpha Legion in, reason being he is a member of Omegon's stealth squad, who have described as having dark amour.

Aye that's the one, associating them with Omegon in my mind for some reason. I was thinking of doing a dark blue with a hint of purple instead of black just well because.

Your association is correct, they are his squad after all. They follow him around in "The Serpent Beneath" as well.

At least when it's the real Omegon... ;)

Really cool model, Looking forward to seeing some paint on it! :D

Hydra Dominatus!

Thanks. Got the liquid green stuff yesterday, which should help smooth over some of the rougher bits of the model.

I'm glad my association was correct, I think he may get an Omega somewhere on his person, which is double purposed as its an upside down Ultramarine symbol (and guess what chapter the marine 0n the base belongs to ;) )

Archived