Deathwing army

Fenric

Hello,

Could have missed it in my search it's possible but I was just wondering how you go by the rule of Deathwing terminators can be taken as troops. I guess you would go by the exact wording and only the squad called deathwing terminators count as troops and that Deathwing Knights don't count to that. Woudl love it if they did count though but ust wanted to make sure.

Just started looking up playing a deathwing army and always good to get it right :)

It's the wording. Belial and Azrael both make Deathwing Terminators Troops choices, meaning that they cannot be taken as Elites. Deathwing Knights are a different unit type. Same applies to Sammael and Azrael regarding Ravenwing Attack Squadrons, as opposed to Ravenwing Black Knights and Ravenwing Support Squadrons.

It's the wording. Belial and Azrael both make Deathwing Terminators Troops choices, meaning that they cannot be taken as Elites. Deathwing Knights are a different unit type. Same applies to Sammael and Azrael regarding Ravenwing Attack Squadrons, as opposed to Ravenwing Black Knights and Ravenwing Support Squadrons.

Ok thanks mate it's what I thought as well. Good to be sure though.

Archived