Newbie Needs Helps...

Coconuts

Hi guys and girls,

I have decided to start Warhammer after a persistent bothering from my friend and I thank her greatly for it. The concept is amazing and I am completely drawn in into the stories and different armies.I hope to play for many years to come.

I have decided to play Blood Angels - however I think I have been influenced by my friend who plays Chaos.

I want to make a renegade/ traitor Blood Angels army and this is the colour scheme I have been thinking of:

sm.php?b62c=@huQyT_hiLFj.i6J8Y____...hXbsb@hyvFn@@i8khii8khi@@@@@@@@@@@i8khi_i8khi_@@@@@@@@@@hyvFnhaLvy@@@...@@@____hyvFniakk7&

They have fallen for Slaneesh but still are haunted by the dreams of Sanguinius and so are caught in this struggle between good and evil... well depending on who's side you are on.

Any comments and criticism appreciated.

Thanks

Haha, as much as I would love to - there are many complications with that idea :(

Players will be confused if it is a chaos or ba army.

I want to keep it mainly blood angels but slowly falling for chaos - so none of the over the top painting - just mainly ba iconography painted over. One idea i have for a standard bearer is to have them having a banner that was originally ba but has been painted over in a hurry and you can see the original in the back.

Also my idea of sanguinary guard is to have them painted as statues that are slowly coming to life due to the powers of chaos.

What do you think

You could do flesh tearers...They are about as close as it gets to chaos in the adeptus astartes (loyalist marines). I mean come on, their chapter master has an ability called whirlwind of gore and a weapon named Blood Reaver. They are also a purplish red with black on the rim of their shoulders.

PS: HERESY!!!!!!!!!

You could also use the knights of blood as inspiration, the rest of the imperium call them traitors but they don't call themselves that. Who knows who is right or if they are just starting down the road to being traitors...

And welcome to the blood angels btw!

Archived