help needed for converting ezeliel

tomsev

so what do i need to do to the dv libby to be able to use him as ezekiel???

Well, actually if you look at both modells by comparsion, you don´t really need to change something. If you like to make it more outstanding, I suggest you could add a banner or icon and maybe design the base specially.

I'd say give him a fake eye, but the DV Librarian already has one!  If you really wanted to do some conversion work, you could add a little more length to the force sword's handle to make it properly two-handed - given that the model is pretty nice as is, however, I'm not sure I'd even bother.

the book of salvation is the only major thing missing wargear wise - that's if you want it to be a converted likeness.

Second time somebody has said this.  The DV Librarian has a *book* on his right hip.  If GW had mirror imaged the miniature, it would basically be Ezekiel in every detail, except for the lack of the back banner.

so all i need to do is slap a banner on him and pooof ezekiel... thanks

You also need to give the model a rebreather ala artwork depictions of Ezekiel- and to that end, I recommend a rebreather from the Cadian command squad to do the job, or find a space marine head with rebreather and cut it down to fit.  

the book of salvation is the only major thing missing wargear wise - that's if you want it to be a converted likeness.

Second time somebody has said this.  The DV Librarian has a *book* on his right hip.  If GW had mirror imaged the miniature, it would basically be Ezekiel in every detail, except for the lack of the back banner.

Sorry, I was talking about the book of salvation....not the notebook-of-slapped-wrist-marines-that-need-to-say-sorry

sorry - couldn't resist.  What I meant to say, is if the OP wants to covert it as much as possible to Ezekiel, the mini will need a more imposing book to represent the book of salvation! ;-)

However, if your opponent will let you 'counts as' then there's no need to change a thing

OP asked what he needs to do to the model that comes with the DV box to be able to use him as Ezekiel - just to be clear, as has already been said, the answer is nothing. He does not even need the banner to count as Ezekiel.

Nah, the rebreather is not essential. There is artwork with another libby from a sidetext/story in the codex with another libby also having a rebreather.

I really want to find one of the older versions of Ezek and I cant seem to find that model not even on ebay :(

Archived