Support for Belial Alternative

Hinti

Hi my fellow Brothers!!!

As Topic say's.

I'm following a very ambitious Plan, that is: Replacing my Current DA Range ~worth 2000 Points (without Vehicles) with FW Stuff, main emphasis on Death Wing Theme

So the Termis will be ~20-20 Cataphractiis, with ~30 MKIII Spacies to fill up the Ranks, so long no Problem.

But now How to do Belial? (Thats the main Problem) BlingBling alone will not work.....AND he MUST fit to the Cataphractii Range....

So far, as I see, there isn't a proper Alternative? (FW)

Besides i know that this will suck up an enormous amount of Cash (~500€) but well you know..... :)

This WILL happen this Year!

so if anyone has an Idea, let me (us) know!!!

Greetz

Hinti

My suggestion would be to cut a Cataphracti termi torso in half vertically front/back and put a DW Knight torso front on it. Also use DW swords and SB etc.

Cheers,

Jono

+1 for this. There's so many nice extra bits on the DW sprue and the chapter upgrade sprue that you should be able to produce a good conversion without having to resort to greenstuff etc

I think you might want to wait for the Cataphractii armored Praetor model that was shown for FW Open Day. He's modeled with a Volkite weapon, but you should be able to switch that for a DA style Storm Bolter pretty easy. Then you can give him some bling from the DA upgrade kits.

My suggestion would be to cut a Cataphracti termi torso in half vertically front/back and put a DW Knight torso front on it. Also use DW swords and SB etc.

Cheers,

Jono

Maybe this will exceed my skills..........maybe.

But anyway a very good Idea

I think you might want to wait for the Cataphractii armored Praetor model that was shown for FW Open Day. He's modeled with a Volkite weapon, but you should be able to switch that for a DA style Storm Bolter pretty easy. Then you can give him some bling from the DA upgrade kits.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qSKsqLIex6o/UWFaSYYMgQI/AAAAAAAABCs/onsgCJeHIio/s1043/DSCF1320.JPG

*uhhh* wow missed that....very nice........let's hope vor Massacer @/bevore September

Good Luck I've "Tons" of DA bits......

Thanks so far...

^^

SoH's Termis and Abbi are Justaerin Type TDA.........although looking VERY cool, they would be great DWK, but the SoH Iconographie won't fit. What a pity!!!!

cry.gif

Maybe Forge World will have a Dark Angels Cataphracti upgrade when the First Legion finally appears in the books (which might be during the Heresy, but might also be at watershed showdown between Jonson and Luther.

Oh there is no need for DA-Like Upgrade for the Cataphrctiis.....in my Opinion. But i believe there will be something DA specific whe they appear the First time in a HH-Book......

And as far as i know there is nothing in the Lions Legion to points to some "special" TDA Company/Squad's (like Justerian, Death Shroud, etc)...sadly.

I'll first go with basic Cataphractiis.......then the other ones.

Archived