Time line?

Marine5

Brothers, I’m working on my DIY and I’m wondering if there is a time line for the DA and successor chapters? I want to do this right and get my research correct. I've checked the DIY section on the main page but was wondering if there was a DA specific time line.

I didn’t think coming up with a successor would be this much fun. I’ve also come to the very real conclusion that I don’t have a very fluffy style of writing, but I’m having fun.

My DIY will be some time before I can post it because painting my DIY while fighting bad guys on the other side of the world don’t mix. Anyway, I can at least get the writing side knocked out.

Thanks for the help.

Well, there is a timeline of events in the codex. Plus, the Lexicanum has a very full timeline of events from multiple sources. I'm also working on assembling a galactic timeline from the codexes and rulebooks. What are you looking for?

Jehoel, thanks for the info. I'm looking for anything really related to the DA and successors. I think it would be cool thing to to see and make for some good reading. Now I know that is compleetely against all the DA rules to have something likr that in print. Who knoows who is watching, ][ and all.whistlingW.gif But I would like to see it.

I still need to get a copy of the new Codex and rule book when I get back to the states. That I think will help curb my interest. Thanks.

Archived