how do i model a pfg on a libby?

tomsev

I'd make sure to do it with something other than a sword (or otherwise ensure your opponent knows it's not a perfidious relic).

Hmmm...the finecast helmet bearer's ideal for this...the helmet is going to be far easier to convert into something that looks like a PFG...

I'd make sure to do it with something other than a sword (or otherwise ensure your opponent knows it's not a perfidious relic).

Hmmm...the finecast helmet bearer's ideal for this...the helmet is going to be far easier to convert into something that looks like a PFG...

The pfg is just barely different from what az's watcher does any way... but I think he needs a mini Harley if the Libby is on bike ;)

Back in 3rd Edition, I remember someone on this board modeling a Master of the Ravenwing on bike.  The MoR was a grandmaster with the Lion Helm, but, rather than having a separate Watcher figure, it was put into a side-car (kinda like the ones used on attack bikes)...

My bike Libby is going to use the RWK double pole icon thingie, I won't use it on any other model because I think it is a little gaudy for general use.

I'm not totally sure about an infantry character, I like March's two step process for flexibility ;)

Archived