Hail, Brothers!

Hello, fellow Astartes. I come to you as a pilgrim at the behest of the Holy God-Emperor himself. I am a Brother-Captain of the most humble and honourable Iron Knights Astartes chapter. We are blade-masters without compare and tireless defenders of humanity. My fellow warriors! I beseech you, welcome this weary pilgrim into your resplendant fortress-monastery, and guide my blade to where it might serve the Emperor best.

(Here are a few combat snaps of my warriors, taken at the local practise cages. My apologies for the low resolution and blurred focus of the camera-servitor.)

gallery_72287_8410_87733.jpeg

gallery_72287_8410_108003.jpeg

hmmm i always did enjoy seeing marines all metal color-Deus mortem ad cadauer

Yep, I saw a small picture of them with a small paragraph of fluff in (IIRC) the 4th Ed SM codex, and couldn't resist starting an army. But I'm a very slow painter. ;)

Shake and Bake!

Nice models.

:D Nice reference. And thanks.

Looks good Cancerblack - welcome to B&C!

As you are a new member, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the forum rules.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thanks, and consider them read. I do have a question about the space marine painter: I used it once a few days ago, but now when I go to the page it shows me the finished "copy url" page with a blank marine, and the instructrions link takes me to a 404. I've tried deleting cookies/temporary files, to no avail.

Welcome aboard, Brother, and excellent work with those models!

Thanks, and thanks! :)

Archived