Unforgiven, Stepper's style

stepper

Returned the time for painting has, hehehe had to do it watched Star War last night ^^

RL actually had the nerve to take up all my time, but i'm back to painting my beloved Unforgiven luckily.

I still had some basecoated and half painted mini's, but i really wanted something fresh to paint.

I finally settled down for my new Company master and a DW champ.

I changed my way of painting faces and like the new look alot, but i'd still appreciate any feedback you could give me.

Without further ado Master Rafaël of the 8th company

med_gallery_68067_8412_421510.jpg

Face close up ^^

gallery_68067_8412_12541.jpg

and the DW champ

med_gallery_68067_8412_160612.jpg

Cheers,

Stepper

I've got to say, Stepper, that face you've done is fantastic! I hate them, so I think you've done amazing on it. I really like how the minis are coming along, but that DW champ's bone could do with some depth (and you probably haven't started shading it yet). Overall, both minis are looking great and are shaping up to be some beautiful pieces.

I have to say that Master Rafael's face is both the awesomist and scariest I ever seen. thumbsup.gif

Cheers

I

Thnx alot biggrin.png

I've got to say, Stepper, that face you've done is fantastic! I hate them, so I think you've done amazing on it. I really like how the minis are coming along, but that DW champ's bone could do with some depth (and you probably haven't started shading it yet). Overall, both minis are looking great and are shaping up to be some beautiful pieces.

Coming form you that a real honor, you're mini's are some of my alltime fav's ph34r.png And indeed the DW Champ has been washed last night. I'll try to get a picture up tonight after work ^^

Cheers,

Stepper

Archived