My unforgiven

deathspectersgt7

Nice solid colours - looking good.

I did notice a few mold lines though. whistlingW.gif

If you dont have the following in your collection you are not a good painter/modeler:

A model painted by a friend that you tell him its good, but deep inside you both know its crap.

The first model you painted.

Models with mold lines.

Conversions that just dont cut it and you know it.

GWs miscast models (bonus points for metal versions).

A female mini that is almost undressed and in a seductive possition that you baught for 'artistic purposes'.

Models without drilled gun holes.

So dont worry about the mold lines we all have them somewhere biggrin.png

NIce work brother thumbsup.gif The Angels of Vengeance have an old school, Rogue Trader DA feel to them, which is what I've always liked about the AoV colour scheme. The AoA with green robes look good too, don't think I've seen that combination (essentially a reverse DA scheme) before.

Don't worry about the odd mould line. They're either battle damage or armour seams, nothing more! smile.png Seriously though, no matter how lomg I spend working on a mini, I always seem to miss at least one wacko.png

I really like the crusading Unforgiven theme you are building your collection around. Keep it going - let's see how many Successors you manage to incorporate yes.gif.

Cheers

I

Ah great, thanks for the info.

I've been looking at picking up that Vraks sheet for my AoA but it's a bit of money to drop on something they don't really show properly in their previews on the site.

It's nice to see they look good on the models, I think I will pick up a sheet or 2 for my army after all.

Ah great, thanks for the info.

I've been looking at picking up that Vraks sheet for my AoA but it's a bit of money to drop on something they don't really show properly in their previews on the site.

It's nice to see they look good on the models, I think I will pick up a sheet or 2 for my army after all.

They go on really easy.IT'S one of they're best decal sheets.yes.gif

Archived