FAQ update April 2013

DarkGuard

New FAQs, must be Christmas: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=1000018&pIndex=1&aId=3000006&multiPageMode=true&start=2

I must say, I'm impressed at how quickly GW are getting these out, but I don't mind some of the quality. The hit to DW Sergeants has all sorts upset in the DA forum and I don't blame them. But there are some good clarifications, someone from GW must have been reading our recent threads on Interceptors and Pods.

I've only started looking through them, so have at them!

Don't the DW sergeants have access to the terminator weapons part of the wargear list then?

If they do then this just brings them into line with Chaos Terminator Champions who pay a premium for their weapon upgrades.

If not, then I agree - stupid call GW (once again)

The rest of the FAQs seem reasonable at first glance though. GW have tried to clear up some of the recent hot-topics that have been debated in the OR forum. (With varying levels of success of course).

Don't the DW sergeants have access to the terminator weapons part of the wargear list then?

If they do then this just brings them into line with Chaos Terminator Champions who pay a premium for their weapon upgrades.

If not, then I agree - stupid call GW (once again)

The rest of the FAQs seem reasonable at first glance though. GW have tried to clear up some of the recent hot-topics that have been debated in the OR forum. (With varying levels of success of course).

No, he doesn't, and the list only covers combi-weapons.

I'm sure is a typo there. What must be applauded in that one is how they ruled on RW Command squads getting 2 more people.

Blast weapon rules are silly though, in that if they scatter out of LoS they still wound etc.

Blast weapon rules are silly though, in that if they scatter out of LoS they still wound etc.

Why in the world would they not???

A Missile that gets knocked off course around a wall will still explode....

Just because you can't see what the explosion is hitting doesn't mean it's not exploding.

I'm sure is a typo there. What must be applauded in that one is how they ruled on RW Command squads getting 2 more people.

No, what was silly was that the rules previously said that you could allocate wounds to models out of LOS but could not resolve them.

Archived