Lamenter's Veteran Squad

Mr Yellow

Cheers guys

Well done! The chequered shoulderpads look awesome in their consistency... Very nice LamenterMarine!

Is it the pic or is the yellow a bit too shiny? In any case it's nothing that a matte varnish won't fix! smile.png

It's just the way the light comes off the paint, they are quite 'dull' in real life :-)

The freehanding and detail on the shoulders is grade A work. But the yellow could really use some hardlining for some much needed depth.

I agree, the yellow does look a bitdepth less. It's annoying as there is quite a nice contrast but the lamp I use for taking shots always seems to wash out the colour a little.

LM

Wow, those shoulder pads. How long do those take you? You must have saintly patience to be able to repeat that work across a whole squad.

I wish, I'm just slow, there guys sat around un chequed for a few weeks before I got round to those.

Epic looking squad! What do you use to get the metal flooring for the bases, if you don't mind my asking?

I actually bought these ones from evil mushroom I think. Before I got bored of making my bases you can get diamond tread plate sheet plastic. I got it from 4d model shop.

Cheers

LM

Archived