New Member of the Unforgiven + WIP

CeramiteAngel

Greetings fellow Unforgiven

I have been a long time reader of these forums but never quite got round to posting. I feel its about time I stop lurking and start getting involved with some of the discussion that happens on the forum. I have played Dark Angels for over 15 years and have always loved the dark and secret background that surrounds them. I love the fluff and reading some of the discussion thats gone on around it on here. Im really liking the new Codex and have a real long list of things waiting to be built and painted.

I have decided to add a WIP of my latest project to this post to make it a little less boring.

http://www.asgardtristone.plus.com/bandc/DropPod1.jpg

Above is the drop pod im working on. Its getting there but still needs some work. The door are still plain so I will be working on them next.

Well introduction over. Hoping to get involved on here a bit more in the future.

Ceramite Angel

Those wings look alittle like the wings from the angel on the Fortress of Redemption, though they seem to lack the curvature at the top (to accomodate the butresses/corners of the Fortress) seen on the FoR wings. I suspect they may well be scratchbuilt.

Either way its an extremely well done conversion.

Those wings look alittle like the wings from the angel on the Fortress of Redemption, though they seem to lack the curvature at the top (to accomodate the butresses/corners of the Fortress) seen on the FoR wings. I suspect they may well be scratchbuilt.

Either way its an extremely well done conversion.

Completely correct. I built one wing then cast a set using it as the master. The fortress of redemption was my main inspiration when I started.

I have to know where you got those angel wings for the fins from! That's really awesome!

Thanks Elphilo. The wings were custom so cant really get them from anywhere else.

• 2 years later...
Posted · Hidden by Bryan Blaire, June 28, 2015 - Threadomancy
Hidden by Bryan Blaire, June 28, 2015 - Threadomancy
Wonderful job on that drop pod, looking forward to seeing your other stuff. You said you've been playing DA for 15 years. Mind showing us some of your previous works in addition to your WIP?

Archived