Looking for DA codex rundown

DerekLee688

My search-fu has been found wanting. I'm a poor college student who can't afford a copy of each codex and hasn't been following this board as religiously as usual. Does someone have a link to a thread that has all the details of the new DA codex?

Thanks in advance.

Bell of Lost Souls did a fair review of the dark angels codex written by learn2eel. All I'm getting is a 404 from school right now though, but search bols dark angels review and you should find it.

Ok well you can find plenty of reviews via Google – that shouldn't be tricky at all.

But asking for a 'free' DA Codex as an item (as your question seems to be doing) without going through official GW purchase channels or outlets is a no-no here on the B&C. So watch what you ask for.

Any links posted to such illegal sources will be deleted and offenders dealt with appropriately.

Cheers

I

Ok well you can find plenty of reviews via Google – that shouldn't be tricky at all.

But asking for a 'free' DA Codex as an item (as your question seems to be doing) without going through official GW purchase channels or outlets is a no-no here on the B&C. So watch what you ask for.

Any links posted to such illegal sources will be deleted and offenders dealt with appropriately.

Cheers

I

I'm not looking for point values or exact rules, just a summary of what makes C:DA different from C:SM. I'm not looking to collect or play DA at the moment, but am hungry for homebrew ideas. Thanks all for the replies.

Archived