Hello and Salutations

Hello

Names Northborn but you can call me NB for short.  I got into Warhammer 40k a long time ago thanks to a first person shooter called Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior to which I had the pleasure of slaughtering Imperial Guard and then to die horribly to a Space Marine, since then I have been on and off obsessed with 40k over the years to which finally of late I have had the courage (and money) to start up the hobby on my own.  I hope to one day have a complete battle ready chapter of Space Marines and one day to FINALLY get to play at least one game of Deathwatch, and also a quick shout out to all my Kansas and Mizu nerds out there surviving another summer winter.

Peace and War

Northborn

Welcome!

Now, when you say "chapter of my own" are you referring to a full 1,000 strong chapter? Or designing your own chapter? Either way, I encourage it!

Thanks guys for the welcome and might as well say it now "Sorry for any late replies, Walmart Overlords do not permit communication with the outside".

@Ravenfeld

Most likely both, but, I do realize that it is a long-term goal.  Currently working on the fluff and color scheme (Space Marine Painter is a grace from the Emperor), as a writer i am obsessed with the facts and the "standing apart" facade of the process (more so on those then grammar ironically enough), I hope to post it in its entirety on the DIY section some time soon.

Archived