Hello, Brothers!

Hello,

Even my sign in into B&C was a long time ago, i had not much time to look through the forums.

I got into Warhammer 40k in 2011, It was very interesting, so i got in it.

My Projects are now a Death Guard (post heresy) army, more air support for my Black Templars, a Tau army, and (when i have the time and Money) a Pre heresy Death Guard, because it is my favorite Legion.

The Name is TheHeroOfAskalaon, but you can call me Thoa (shortened).

I like the story of Warhammer 40k , especially the Horus heresy, since i draw some things of heresy times.

I hope to find some good ideas here.

Hail and welcome to the B+C! It's good to see another CSM/Legionnaire; we've got subforums for all your 40k interests (except the filthy xenos, though they may be discussed in the context of allies with the "board appropriate" factions). If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I always recommend that new members start their own thread in the PCA forums (WIP or Hall of Honour) to show off their armies and projects. It's one of my favorite features of the community here. If you're looking for good ideas, I'm sure you'll find some here, because there are some really talented people here. Not me, unless you count "ambitious use of Badab Black", but plenty of others.wink.png

I hope you enjoy your experience here with the B+C!

Welcome Thoa!

As -Max- said there is a lot a variety here to match every taste. PCA forums are an excellent way to display your work and get valuable feedback. The Chaos and Horus Heresy forums will also be a good place for you and the Black Templars will be more than welcoming to new recruits! :D

Just take a minute you go through the forum rules to get an idea of waht is and is not allowed, and if you have questions feel free to ask.

Archived