Good evening my battle brothers!

Had an account since 2004 aparently, found out when I tried to create a new one. Back to 40k after 6-7 years away, couldn't find anyone in the local area to game with. A new center has opened local and the glory of battle for the emperor has seen me rush back into it ha ha. Picked up where I left off with playing the Ultramarines(who else?).

First post, even though I've had the account almost 10 years ha ha. So hello everyone!!! Looking forward to lots of paitning tips and how to play what vs who! A lot has changed since I last played the game.

Hail and welcome to the B+C! smile.png If you have any questions, just ask!

Ultramarines, eh? There's a subforum for that. Painting tips? There's a subforum for that, too! I highly recommend that you start a thread in either the WIP or Hall of Honour subforums in the PCA section. Share what you've got, what you're doing, inspire others, be inspired, share tips and tricks. We love to see fellow members armies and projects, so don't be shy. And it's a good way to stay motivated to put paint on your minis.

I hope you enjoy your time with the B+C, and welcome back to the hobby!

I won't hold it against you that you're a Poster-Boy-In-Blue player teehee.gif, I'll just say welcome (back?) to the forums. It's always good to see the community growing or previously absent players coming back into the fold.

There's plenty to talk about and more than a little gentle ribbing to be had, so enjoy, and see you around!

Archived