Chainsword!

Nice work.

Where the gold plate at the back of the 'motor' joins the side plates there's quite a gap. If this is intentional then that's fine (though perhaps some weathering could reinforce the image), if not then I'd suggest filling it.

A pommel -a skull if possible- would really help.

Finally I think weathering the whole thing would make it look so much better (scratches, chipping, some blackening around vents if there are some on the other side of that motor. If not then how about adding some?), but perhaps not gore. I think that would be over the top.

Nice work.

Where the gold plate at the back of the 'motor' joins the side plates there's quite a gap. If this is intentional then that's fine (though perhaps some weathering could reinforce the image), if not then I'd suggest filling it.

A pommel -a skull if possible- would really help.

Finally I think weathering the whole thing would make it look so much better (scratches, chipping, some blackening around vents if there are some on the other side of that motor. If not then how about adding some?), but perhaps not gore. I think that would be over the top.

That is good ideas, and no the gap was not intentional. That was just a miss judge on my part. this is my first attempt, i am going to make another. This will be placed on my computer desk once i make the base-stand. Thank you for your input! =)

If that really is a first attempt then it's a pretty darn good first attempt. Very nice.

Yes, I was also really surprised that it turned out like it did. I didn't think i would do a good job lol

Archived