The Four Armies/ETL vote (Iron Snakes win!)

Didn't realise that there are two votes per Frater, so Lamenters again (if that's admissible)

Didn't realise that there are two votes per Frater, so Lamenters again (if that's admissible)

yep, already factored in.

the people who only voted for one Army, I assumed they cast both their votes for that force.

ATTENTION

In the unlikely event of a tie one of you, randomly selected, will decide the tie. it will probably be someone who voted for neither of the tied Armies......probably.

ATTENTION PT. 2

The dead line has also been moved up. I will be accepting votes until MAY 13 2013, midnight, Alaska time. this is so I can print decals, prime, collect bitz, and point out my vow chain. by my clock, that's 35 hrs. 42 min. away.

AND if you want (please do), tell your friends, forum brothers, and any one else who will listen to come on buy and vote! I don't bite.......much.

The Four Armies are watching,

prime

Well, I got my votes in from family facebook, and game club via text.

the new totals;

1. Lamenters.............................................14

2. Iron Snakes...........................................22(wow)

3. Ultramarines..........................................12

4. Star Phantoms.......................................13

so the Iron Snakes are still in the lead. No surprise there, people really either A: like what I do and want to see my take on the Snakes or B: don't give a damn what I do, thy just like the Iron Snakes.

Either way I am cool with the Sons of Ithaka. (after all they're in the four armies) but, it should be note that with over 34 1/2 hrs to go anything can change. anyone else remember the Ultramarines beating out the Hawk Lords last minute in the last vote?

Archived