Should I play blood angels... In a real pickle

Skorpion

I am in a real pickle here lads. I want to play blood angels but at the same time I dont. I want to play vanilla space marines at the same time there are blood angels. Same things apply to space wolves and grey knights and ally armies. I am also really stuck on my army colour scheme for my ba if i eventually choose them

Normal marines: charchoal black grey

Sang guard: corroded statues with verdigris? (stolen idea but soooo cool)

Dc: dont know

Or

Normal marines: purple

Sang guard: gold

Dc: white or something else?

What should i choose?

Please help!

I play both with my marines. They are purple and bronze. Sang guard are all bronze. I play them as a custom chapter obviously.

Both armies are fun but I definitely enjoy running them as blood angels more.

Edit: I only use one codex at a time. I usually just pick based off of what kind of list I want to play that day. BA for a mobile force and vanilla for static lists.

Exactly. There's nothing stopping you from playing BA, vanilla, wolves, etc depending on how you feel a certain day. Just as long as your units look the part and you make sure your opponent knows what's what.

For example, I have a grey hunters squad that fits the theme of my Night Angel army, but is unique enough to look like their role as GH.If I had the money I would field an entire 'wolves' night angel army just for fun.

Ok so:

Sang guard: purple with white wings

Marines: black grey with purple spot colours

Dc: white with purple spot colours.

Also i just decided to roll with blood angels since having multiple marine armies seems pointless, unless they are gk or sw. I might do a logan wing in the future and might pick up some eldar allies next month for my ba

Archived