It looks like there will be no Horus Heresy Dark Angels

AngelVeto

If true this Sucks!!!

What did the DA's actually do in the HH?? I mean what did they do thats worth a Book?? ((ok defeating the Night Lords, and pressing Horus to Attack the Empereror).

Don't get me wrong i'd LOVE to have a Book with DA.....but we didn't do anything "important" during HH ..........fact! (as far as I know).

Hinti

Truthfully guys I think this is just as far out as he knows rumors wise. I don't think they're going to drop DA's entirely ( I saw a post in the Horus Heresy Sub Forum that had rumors as well. There were pics of banners of all the different factions and I saw DA on there in their black armor. While I agree they weren't as prevelant at the big battles they did keep the imperium together, or tried to, so I think as with everything else we will see DA's just have to wait a long time for it. Seems to be our mantra as DA's wait for it and it will come. Besides Heresy seems to just be starting so I don't see it running out or stopping anytime soon. My opinion only of course.

They'll be there, we'll just have to wait for them longer than for the rest. Notice that the White Scars are also missing from that list, and we know they were there at the Siege of Terra. Besides, I saw pics of Heresy-era DAs in one of the links posted recently on the Heresy subforum.

Hooray! We have another 3-4 years to collect all of the FW models to build our 1st Legions in time for the ginormous Horus Heresy Volume 7: Descent

Sarcasm right please be sarcasm.

Why not the DA get the book on the scouring that detail's the founding of the IG and the imperial navy. We get some idea of where the caliban IG regiments fought what world's they now might call home (40k) and a bunch of new DIY chapter's are born keeping the legion strong. The navy part of the book is put out just in time for a BFG relaunch.

See all part of the bigger plan.

Hooray! We have another 3-4 years to collect all of the FW models to build our 1st Legions in time for the ginormous Horus Heresy Volume 7: Descent

Sarcasm right please be sarcasm.

Partially, but I am trying to be prepared for whatever happens.

Other sites are reporting from the HH Day that the White Scars and Dark Angels will appear in the 3rd trilogy of books.

Hey, then maybe I nailed it with my HH Vol. VII: Descent? Or maybe Secrets would be a better title? I shudder to think of  the phrase the "First Shall Be Last..."

All in due time. The Smurfs did even less in pre-Horse Hearsay fluff, but they're going to get their rules. As 1st Legion, and the one in the Great Crusade from day 1 (notice all those ones?), it would be downright asinine of them to not include it, even if it's in book 7 of the 3rd trilogy or something.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

maybe im confused saying this, but what about decsent of the angels and the fallen angels werent they apart of the HH?

Spaniard, I think you're confusing the Black Libray's Horus Heresy novels (including Fallen Angels and Descent of Angels) with Forge World's series of Horus Heresy campaign books.

Eh, haven't we always liked secrets a bit?

So it wouldn't be too out of character to keep us a secret until the last moment. ^_^

And yeah, that banner depicting the legionnaire is pretty cool - and with red legion badge like I always thought it would be.

Archived