Erebus is being made by FW!

HJL

Im getting one as soon as its out!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-h_6Hksk957M/UZixeUw9ezI/AAAAAAAABIc/5D07KQdlRjA/s1600/IMG_2891.JPG

One of the websites said that he is supposed to be coming out alongside a Kor Phaeron model as well. I think it was the 40k Apocalypse blog.

EDIT: Yeah,http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/seminar-3-models-of-horus-heresy.html does say that he's supposed to be coming out alongside Kor Phaeron. And only 3-4 months away. I wonder if he'll be coming out with Massacre the same way Angron came out with Betrayal.

Model is perfect. Simply as that.

Probably it'll be really expensive in a set with Kor Phaeron, kinda like Loken/Abaddon set.

I hope we'll see him on one of the BL covers.

I think I'm going to buy one, just so I can shoot it with an air rifle. Hate Erebus.

But as a model it's glorious.

I'm going to wait until they make Lorgar, then I'm going to get both and go Skeet Shooting.

Model is perfect. Simply as that.

Probably it'll be really expensive in a set with Kor Phaeron, kinda like Loken/Abaddon set.

I hope we'll see him on one of the BL covers.

I hope he's set against a heresy era Khârn myself.

Both Erebus and the Destroyer WB squad look fantastic, I can't wait for them to go up for preorder. 

I've been um-ing and ahh-ing about starting a Heresy Legion but couldn't decide which to start... I think this seals the deal.

So the kiddy fiddler and the most hated man in the universe. That seems like a pretty good start for the Evil league of Evil to me.

I believe Apocalypse said the ETA was in like 3-4 months at the time of the Weekender. And since Games Day UK is what, September which is 4 months away and that's also when the release of Massacre is believed to be happening so yeah, looking forward to September.

Archived