Scourned Palm - Fists of Olchis idea

Vaifal

Basically guys I had an idea so I can move from my Red Corsairs and create my own Chaos Chapter from the Fists of Olchis, since they have a lot of lacking information I'm making Vaifal the name of my chapter master who is also a counts as Khârn model, Im working on names and information for the other two who will be counts as Typhus and Huron seems as they are the HQ choices I take, but I will be maybe using ordinary lords with certain upgrades to ressemble the lords.

If any of you are interested in hearing more just post here and Ill post the information asap

I finished the info and all 3 special characters who are counts as Khârn, Typhus and Huron Models, just to add a bit more me to the army

While perhaps a bit odd, have you considered an unmarked "Combat sorcerer" (Sorcerer with 2 lightning claws) and a familiar?

You give up the Force Weapon, but if you add a Mastery Level and major in biomancy, taking Primaris and rolling to try and get something better, he can potentially DBZ style Kaio-Ken himself.  He pairs well with Khorne Beserkers (or other Fearless units, freeing up "Khârn" or "Huron" to a non-fearless group like terminators)

I've had fun with Nemeroth (Terminator Sorcerer with Lightning claws based around the character from Space Marine)

Hmmm... Nemeroth, he was the reason to give my chaos lord lightning claws.

Vaifal, what is going to be your Colour scheme? I have contemplated making some models from Abbysal Crusade as well but I fear GW would specify the chapters in the future

Well I was going to do a mixed colour scheme, as they work for other warbands and use their armour, a way of hiding themselves from the imperium, and and excuse to paint a lot of different legions and chapters :p

While perhaps a bit odd, have you considered an unmarked "Combat sorcerer" (Sorcerer with 2 lightning claws) and a familiar?

Pair of Lightning Claws isn't beneficial at all if you want a combat Sorcerer. You pay extra points for an AP3 weapon, you loose a Force Weapon, you buff offensive capabilites for a big price without buffing defense of a model which isn't designed for combat to begin with.

If you want a combat Sorcerer you start by giving him a Bike or if you really want a Terminator armor. And please keep the Force Weapon.

I've wrote up a few different vesions, the idea is he lends each Chaos Gods worshippers a hand and the gods reward him, but only while he actually works for them.

He's called Dravan and I eventually went with this for my main idea with him.

Sorceror

+ 2 Mastery Levels

Terminator

Lightningclaw

Powerfist

Gift of mutation

Spell Familliar

That all in all is 187 pts, without a mark aswell, the ones with marks are a little bit more costly, except for khorne because he just turns into a REALLY ANGRY TERMINATOR and he's a lord not a sorcerer, I was thinking of a power maul but I might go for an axe instead.

Anythoughts on the bio you two? I was also thinking of just changing into a force axe. smile.png

Archived