Hiro's ETL II Raptors WIP.....

Oh, you know you raptor types.........always skulking around for the perfect opertunity to strike! Yak will make himself known.

On to business. your army is incredible, the fliers are stunning, And now I really wish I hadn't gotten rid of my Stormsword!

looking forward to scout bikes!

Death from afar,

prime

@prime thanks man I apperciate it. Starting to do the decal work on the scout bike and decided lack of brown ink isnt going to stop me right? Well going to switch gears and finish the damocles rhino and whirlwind today so i can have a chand of pace. I do have some black and dark green ink left, lets make it till i am outta posts of paint.

Speaking of running out of paint, started converting the pieces for Cato and his command squad.

started converting the pieces for Cato and his command squad.

That, I can't wait to see. Oh and on the Raptor thread, I gave some insight on my future raptor plans......if your interested!

Read it and I am psyched to see what you can come up with man, most definately. Have fun with your version of Green.

Side note; hazzuah I am finished with the Damocles Rhino and the Whirlwind, Time to start working on the next squad of Bikes, hmmm. I wonder. Oh I found out I had more Scout bits so I added them to the finished Storm Raven, now it looks like Black Hawk Down, definitely. On other words, I'll post more pics of my progress tonight, hopefully you raptors will enjoy it. I'm pretty excited.

Finished - 10 Scout Bikes; Damocles Rhino, Whirlwind

WIP - 5 Raptor Terminators, 3 Land Speeder Storms, 4x Scout Squads, Aegis defense and 10 Scout Bikes to go..

• 2 months later...

Archived