Unimpressive But Cinimatic BA War Story

IK Viper

I know that this is not that impressive in game play terms but from a cinimatic perspective its pretty awesome.

Last night I played my wife with her Sisters of Battle w/ GK allies army.  After having an bad run in with Saint Celestine my Drop Pod Death Company were wittled down to one man with a power axe.  They consoludated off of Saint and then charged a squad of corrupted Battle Sisters, killing three in the combat, living through their attacks, and then sweeping them. 

I don't play DC nearly as much as I want to because they are hard to justify in alot of tournament builds that I run, but I really like playing BA when I see one crazed marine charge head long into a whole squad of the enemy and hack his way through the entire unit.   

She is now believes me when I say DC are a terror when they get to you.   

First of all; Lucky you, i've given up trying to get my wife to play with me.. :/

But yes, DC are awesome, when you get the charge.. I wish they wouldnt be that expensive with a jumppack.. 5 points instead of 15 for a jumppack, or maybe 50 points total for the entire squad, no matter the size would be awesome.. And it would make them more cost effective..

They are however fun to use! Especially when its your day! :P

i hope they will have the choice to take two chsw or fangblades ( normal powersword but with a fanged tip like the ork swords from LOTR movie ) ;)

after all they want to get stuck in, so a bolter, boltgun is not a must when bloodfrenzied, eh? ;)

and i second alyssis, honor to your wife for playing the game, mine just calls all models orks, (my first army ever collected/played) and simpley shows no love for it.

Archived