voting complete, winners anounced!

Guardians of Celeres.

All right, Screw it. I give up! you guys can vote multiple times for the same army............if you really want to!msn-wink.giftongue.png

>

Star Phantoms, Storm Wardens and Raptors.

You have one more vote, I'm already doing star phantoms
I'm confused.......

oh, sorry! the star phantoms are in the original line up next to Lamenters and Iron Snakes. The 15 choices are in post four,don't worry, You will definitely see the Star phantoms AFTER my Iron Snakes ETL vow!

oh, sorry! the star phantoms are in the original line up next to Lamenters and Iron Snakes. The 15 choices are in post four,don't worry, You will definitely see the Star phantoms AFTER my Iron Snakes ETL vow!

Oh, i got that. I didn't realize it when I first cast my vote but after you said something I got it. It was just that when I recast the vote as Guardians of Celeres, you said that we could start voting more than once for the same Chapter and I hadn't voted for the Guardians yet so I was a little confused was all.

Does this mean you're gonna get over here finally and get a damn game in?

Or do I need to travel to Anchorage and drag your sorry butt out here? biggrin.png

yeah, I do need to get out there. Though my guys are gonna look like hammered censored.gif across the table from your marines malevolent

I've always loved split schemes, so I'll vote as such :

- Angels Porphyr

- Marines Errant (even though they're very similar one to another)

- Raptors

Yay, the Porphyrs got one! I really like the halved and quartered schemes as well!

You have Yellow, Silver, and white.

Hawk Lords -Purple

Star Dragons -Blue

Guardians of Celeres -Green

Hawk Lords, FINALLY!woot.gif

I really wish there was some official fluff for Celeres, but heathens has proposed something pretty awesome!

2x for Marines Errant, one for Raptors.

marines errant, thanks for that, and as a former Ranger, I have some great insight for the spec-ops side of the house! so raptors will work very well

Marines Errant seem cool.

more Errents......yes!

Raptors for sure.

Storm wardens.

And....... Guardians of celeres.

again, the Storm Wardens I saw that coming. but the Guardians of Celeres, wow, they are the surprise of this vote! I added them last as a way of hitting 15 and I liked the color scheme!

Raptors are always awesome!

Guardians of Celeres.

Is that 3 for Celeres? if so, wow!

Storm Wardens

Hawk Lords

White Panthers

yay, White panthers! I've always like them since the first time I've seen a piece of artwork with em!

Oh, i got that. I didn't realize it when I first cast my vote but after you said something I got it. It was just that when I recast the vote as Guardians of Celeres, you said that we could start voting more than once for the same Chapter and I hadn't voted for the Guardians yet so I was a little confused was all.

yeah, my bad, I wasn't paying attention! again, see post one, I have ADD!

Well, My 8YO son has voted for the Rainbow Warriors, Marines Errant, and Star Dragons! totals updated...

Hey heathens, tell your son he can vote too!

and for that matter, if any of you have family members who are even remotely into the hobby, let em vote. just let me know it's them!

side note where the hell is Biohazard? he's like my biggest ally, and the reason I am into the Star Phantoms in the first place!

Three votes? fantastic one for each of my personalities (what about me? You don't get a vote you don't play 40k and no one ever listens to you anyway. I hate you guys.)

1) Raptors = Well it would be rude not too

2) Revilers = A bit like Raptors but never seen anyone do an army of them, nice chapter badge too, great name and you have freedom to expand fluff

3) Marines Exemplar = Because they are not on your list but I think you know they should be. You wanted obscure and unique? Well there you go

alright alright I'm breaking the rules but that's what they are there for isn't it.

Storm Wardens, Storm Wardens, Storm Wardens.

Despite my Templar soul crying now, there's not enough love for the claymore wielding badasses from Sacris.

Here's for inspiration:

This - http://davetaylorminiatures.blogspot.com/2010/06/storm-warden-sternguard-squad-complete.html

and this:

http://images.wikia.com/warhammer40k/images/archive/4/4c/20110401022902!Storm_Wardens_Officer.png

Two votes for the Black Templars and one vote for the Raptors. I would've voted for the Guardians of the Covenant as well but you already have the Ithakan Phratry in your first list so another silver-colored army would be pretty redundant. :P

My fiancee likes the Storm Wardens, the Guardians of Celeres and the White Panthers.

Well, tell her she has some pretty great taste!

Three votes? fantastic one for each of my personalities (what about me? You don't get a vote you don't play 40k and no one ever listens to you anyway. I hate you guys.)

1) Raptors = Well it would be rude not too

2) Revilers = A bit like Raptors but never seen anyone do an army of them, nice chapter badge too, great name and you have freedom to expand fluff

3) Marines Exemplar = Because they are not on your list but I think you know they should be. You wanted obscure and unique? Well there you go

alright alright I'm breaking the rules but that's what they are there for isn't it.

The Marines exemplar will definitely go under honorable mention!

Storm Wardens, Storm Wardens, Storm Wardens.

Despite my Templar soul crying now, there's not enough love for the claymore wielding badasses from Sacris.

Here's for inspiration:

This - http://davetaylorminiatures.blogspot.com/2010/06/storm-warden-sternguard-squad-complete.html

and this:

http://images.wikia.com/warhammer40k/images/archive/4/4c/20110401022902!Storm_Wardens_Officer.png

that's a great link bro, thank you! and that is three more for the SW's! the only thing I noticed is a lot of people use blue and silver, don't get me wrong it looks great, but I thought it was blue and white. I will probably do the silver though!

Two votes for the Black Templars and one vote for the Raptors. I would've voted for the Guardians of the Covenant as well but you already have the Ithakan Phratry in your first list so another silver-colored army would be pretty redundant. tongue.png

Yay, more black knight love! and there is no problem if you vote for another metal army, I love it and it's super easy to paint!

The totals in post 4 are updated, and wow, the Raptors have snuck in and bumped the Marines Errant for the third place!

Storm Wardens and Guardians of Celeres are still the top 2.

good night everybody

Revilers - Because no one seems to do them

Raptors - Because they are essentially an army of Solid Snake :P

Star Dragons - Because they look kinda cool and I've never heard of them :lol:

Archived