Red Thirst

Baba Lem

Rolled 2k versus Wolves, and it was a fun game. I felt like mixing it up, so I brought Dante, twenty Sang Guard. An Assault Squad, Sanguinor and a couple of Attack Bikes. It was a bloody game, leaving me with twenty-or-so models by the end of turn two. Damn missiles. But Dante and the Angels did some work, rendering the Wolves down to a squad of Hunters holding a single objective. Only Seven Angels by that point, Dante led the Chapter Banner to assault on the last Wolves, only to fall short.

The game ended, and I just then realized that it was the end of turn five, random roll turning up a 2; the game ended.

My lust for blood cost me the game. Could've sat on an objective myself and be fine. Not that it was bad, it was a fun game. Beware our Blood, brothers.

I was helpless. Visions of our beloved Sanguinius overtook my sight. The dice became heavy, like clubs meant to beat the life out of the furry fiends.

I lost a planet strike to a hoard of heretical sisters recently.

My chaplain smelled blood after a furioso fragged a whole squad 1st turn and charged 2 ASM squads up the long table edge. All to charge a battle cannon emplacement instead of shooting it with the predator.

I lost a planet strike to a hoard of heretical sisters recently.

My chaplain smelled blood after a furioso fragged a whole squad 1st turn and charged 2 ASM squads up the long table edge. All to charge a battle cannon emplacement instead of shooting it with the predator.

Tanks are only useful to drive you closer so you can hit things with your sword.

A fine cautionary tale indeed brother! :)

Sometimes you lose or win a battle because the game ends at turn 5. It happens.

I sometimes make choices in the spirit of the game or "in character" like accepting a challenge from something will seriously 1 shot my warlord. Most of the times I regret it but at times it can lead to glorious wins and tales of valour!

But mostly makes me lose my warlord though whistlingW.gif

Archived