My ETL vow.

Hello brothers,

This is my first time joining the ETL and Im quite happy about it, its a fun idea (but since its my first time I wont be going on too strong). I woved on the Ultramarines sub-forum to paint 1 dreadnought with multi-melta and 1 tactical squad with flamer and missile launcher.

So far I have only primed the dreadnought (Im still preparing the tactical squad, but Ill be done soon):

Thanks for watching.

Thanks for reminding me on the driling haha, I will try to find a drill (Im almost positive I have one lying around...). Else I will just have to paint the holes (looks bad, but better than nothing).

So its been a couple of days since my last uploading of pictures, but good news: the dreadnought, named Caesar, is almost done. I still have to finish some metalwork and the multimelta, but thats all. Here are some update pictures:

Thank you brothers!

Furioso: The blue is a basecoat of Kantor Blue; then a wash of chaos black / Kantor blue; layer the armour with a mix 1:1 Kantor blue and Caledor sky; finally same mix as before but adding a bit of Celestial grey. Thats it :)

Thank you brothers!

Furioso: The blue is a basecoat of Kantor Blue; then a wash of chaos black / Kantor blue; layer the armour with a mix 1:1 Kantor blue and Caledor sky; finally same mix as before but adding a bit of Celestial grey. Thats it smile.png

SWEET! Storm wardens!

• 2 weeks later...

This is looking good. Your blue is excellent and the freehand work on the dreadnought is sweet as.

I am really liking the Ultras 3rd company thanks to you and a few others on here.

Great work

Nice work Anaziel :).

I am really liking the Ultras 3rd company thanks to you and a few others on here.

That's because the 3rd Company are Real Ultramarines, not like the pansy 2nd or those fops, Ventris and Calgar. Cassius and Invictus get a pass for being badass (even if Invictus is somewhat dead).

Thanks for your kind words brothers!

JeffJedi: Its done with layering, this way:

1st: Basecoat with steel legion drab.

2nd: layer the feathers with zandri dust.

3rd: 2nd layering with a mix 1:1 of zandri dust and screaming skull (or whatever bone you might have).

4th: Highlight the lower part of the feathers with pure screaming skull.

Archived