Who has two thumbs and a brand new LTD edition DA Codex?

Pbenner

<---This Guy!

Our local area has been blessed with one of the major card shops opening up a Wargaming section about 5 months ago.  Since I am involved with the local regional gaming group and they're literally on my way home from work, I have been stopping in.  It's been a BLESSING to see so many people of all ages pick up the game and RUN.  They've got 2-3 new DA players that have been good to talk with.  A really great crowd.

I've gotten to know the guy that runs the 40K section of the store really well, and we've talked back and forth and I'll be doing some modeling workshops and that kind of stuff for them down there.  (Magnets, cleanup, greenstuffing, kitbashing, etc.)  But while talking with him I mentioned that I was sad that the LTD codex had the cool list of Fallen names and that stuff and I missed it.  He pulled one out from the back room and gave it to me for retail!!

:D

<---Happy DA Player.

Paul

He bought (3), one for him, one got sold, and I got the third, so no.  Sorry.  

I haven't taken it out of the shrinkwrap yet, I may not do it for a while.  I have another book.

Paul

It's mainly the dust jacket and the inner cover art from what I understand.  Not worth the increased price, but as a collector, the list of the names of the known fallen are what I was mostly after.  Just kind of cool to have around.

Paul

Man... in that case, I got shafted because I don't have that at all. There are no names and nothing on the back of my dust jacket for my codex. I have the black envelope detailing it being the Limited Edition but yeah, that's it.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/Biggabertha/image_zpsbc2ce1af.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/Biggabertha/image_zps1a169d0a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/D5EE1X6.jpg

They're right there, man. See how it's not flat black on the back? Shift it around and the light will catch the letters.

edit: ENHANCE!

http://i.imgur.com/t0d1AZe.jpg

That doesn't look particularly ledgible...that's about as useful as a grainy photo of someone standing in front of the vietnam war memorial if your objective is to read the names!

I think that is the point.

That doesn't look particularly ledgible...that's about as useful as a grainy photo of someone standing in front of the vietnam war memorial if your objective is to read the names!

Yep, my eyes have gotten significantly worse just trying to figure out those damn names sweat.gif

I don't remember who (sorry for him) posted the list of the names when the book was released

Remember.

Cypher

As....

Methalas

Anovel

Hezikah

...admus

Ce...us

Z...

Hebede...

Abaddas

Solas

Abdazi...

Magro

...ar

Alazier

Ho...

Ereziel

Gadmon

R...eth

Akaton

L...er

Quinlon Ronth

Cephesus

Bart...

...nes

Zahariel

Ga...pha

Haram..

...aswarin

Hedek

Rabben

Hagmal...

...algon

Haerot

...us

Ammaegon

Lanabas

Pulgo

Zhek

Banael

A...

Haruk

Ophiel

Phael

Cad...

A...

...Phon

Perabaebon?

...aliba

Hesek

Ishkael

Hag...

Torrel

Cassael

Aramiel

Mor...

...egol

Zerin

Aelan Storiel

Paer...baraban

Somariel

Mikah Abdael Mokh

Shaeloh

Had...

Anan Khaedek

Naelo

Shemdrak Tellan

Or..ebbon

Ephrahael Pharago

Culmi...

Vain

G...

Kurael Vokt

Amadriel

Arion Sorgriel

Asmod...kiah

Abrahor

Man Sorgon

Azanael

So...n

Gallivo...

Corston Creed

T...

Limni Raelon

It's much easier in person. I just jacked the contrast 100% and brightness up which is inherently going to bring out a ton of graniness.

Not that much easier, mind, it's still dark on black text with high gloss, but...

Archived