Ravenwing on foot

LaCroix

forgive me if its been mentioned or asked before.

i kind of want an all ravenwing army but id like a tactical or veteran squad just all well black with ravenwing icons.

i guess i could get cheeky and say their bikes in the shop for new tyres lol 

just wanted to know others opinions and ideas to make the idea "fluffy"  and keep the rapid feel of ravenwing

forgive me if its been mentioned or asked before.

i kind of want an all ravenwing army but id like a tactical or veteran squad just all well black with ravenwing icons.

i guess i could get cheeky and say their bikes in the shop for new tyres lol

No need to make up odd stories, without wanting to give too much away, the 2nd Company carry out a footslogging attack in the book Ravenwing due to the terrain being unsuitable for their bikes.

Everyone in the ravenwing has been chosen due to their outstanding service as marines. I don't think that there is a fluff problem at all with the idea of circumstances forcing them to dismount and fight on foot

Back when I was thinking about going the Ravenwing route, I painted my whirlwind in Ravenwing colors. It looked sharp right until it was launching missiles to support my fully bone white Terminators.

I like the idea of dismounted RW. After all how would they cope with buildings' upper levels otherwise?? Great idea - a bit like old style dragoons.

I like the idea of dismounted RW. After all how would they cope with buildings' upper levels otherwise?? Great idea - a bit like old style dragoons.

A fitting comparison considering the Dark Angel's knightly origins.

Archived