Riggs

Guys, just a quick reminder- this is the B&C BA forum - and as a result we try maintain a high standard posting here and almost more importantly try create a welcoming and open environment.. 

While it may be a simple question to us, it may not be to others, so terse responses dont help the people that are searching for info, and they dont help facilitate a friendly environment.  

"No.", and "it says right in the book. can never score. read." as responses may be technically correct, but they are terse.  So, please consider how your post contributes to the forum and the nature, morale and atmosphere of the forum before you post it. 

Not a "warning" by any stretch of the imagination, just a friendly mod reminder

Thanks! 

I was genuinely dispappointed when 6th came out that Monstrous creatures could score, but not troop choice walkers. I mean, it would make some flavourful lists that enable insteresting walkers troops actually viable in a mildly competitive setting.

And I mean, scoring monstrous creatures are far worse than a vehicle who can be removed in 1 shot.

Such a sad affair. GW missed a great opportunity to sell more dreadnoughts! 

I was genuinely dispappointed when 6th came out that Monstrous creatures could score, but not troop choice walkers. I mean, it would make some flavourful lists that enable insteresting walkers troops actually viable in a mildly competitive setting.

And I mean, scoring monstrous creatures are far worse than a vehicle who can be removed in 1 shot.

Such a sad affair. GW missed a great opportunity to sell more dreadnoughts!

And we even have a fluff story in our codex of a all dread army :(

Archived