Post Heresy World Eaters

[[After the defeat of the Chaos forces on Terra,

The Scouring occurred pushing the Oath Breakers back across the galaxy to the eye of terror.

From here the traitors made there strongholds regrouped and schemed to take revenge on the species that denied them there place of dominance at the head of their race.]]

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/IMG_0605_zpse311d14d.jpg

The XIVth Company Of the XIIth Legion were amongst these traitors, following there gene sire they burnt world after world leaving nothing in their footpath to live.

on the decimated wastes of Istvaan III they butchered their fellow brothers from within their own company and legion in the name of the Warmaster.

To the Kingdom of Ultamar where they saw one of the greatest kingdoms within the realm of man bought down

by the deception of brotherhood and the Re-Birth Of the Red Angel.

On The Gates Of Terra they earnt the respect of there betters and proved that the XIVth were far more fierce then even the Bezerkers of the Legion already famed for their relentlessness and prosecution in battle.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/IMG_0584_zpsca8c9acb.jpg

Upon the loss on Terra the XIVth took flight not towards the eye of terror but towards the Larcosora System.

Licking there wounds upon the world they renamed as quartadecima in honour of what they once were,

a glorious company of the great crusade.

With there company disbanded from the legion they once served and the brotherhood they once shared shattered and their oaths broken and dreams left unfifilled it came time to re establish what they lost.

This is the start of my Post heresy company of world eaters,

This will portray a legion that was lost and did not want to walk the path of damnation as their brothers did.

Leading my Legion will be Deamon Prince Dalkeith who was former company Master.

And Jarrah the thrice Impailed Contemptor Dreadnought former Company Master.

You don't need to make so many threads for each and every project you do, mate. A lot of people keep all of their painting and converting adventures into one thread. and some of those threads have even been around for literally years. Right now you have three threads going on just the front page alone, all of which are WE related in some way, shape, or form iirc. It would be pretty easy to condense them all into one thread. 

Best of luck on all of your projects, brother. 

Archived