Wrecked vehicles and cover

MustangTC

The answer to that is clearly given on pg.74 of the BRB, in the scetion on Wrecked vehicles.

Edit: Dswanick has given the proper citation, if you have any further questions please elaborate on the subject: GM.

In short Mustang, yes it can. It is basically now a piece of terrain just like any other.

Of course you have to be 25% obscured by it for it to count, unless you and your opponent agree they are area terrain.

I've always thought that a wreck vehicle model would be a good investment, a bit like a ruin so you can actually hide IN it rather than ON it.

In short Mustang, yes it can. It is basically now a piece of terrain just like any other.

Of course you have to be 25% obscured by it for it to count, unless you and your opponent agree they are area terrain.

I've always thought that a wreck vehicle model would be a good investment, a bit like a ruin so you can actually hide IN it rather than ON it.

I have two converted rhinos that coincidentally have no floor. Flip them upside down when wrecked and a few models can take cover in there.

Archived