Chaos Apothecary conversion-Need advice

Ultraboy

Hey guys,

I need some advice on how to convert my Chaos Lord.  A bit of history on him: He's a former apothecary turned warband leader.  He leads his warband from sector to sector, participating in battles and conducting experiments on victims. He's a skilled surgeon capable of modifying and enhancing Astartes geneseed.  He's an exceptional fighter and a cunning military strategist.  Dr. Doom is sorta my inspiration for him.  I'm running him on a bike with a black mace.  The following is the list of bits I'll be using (A tad long, please bear with me):

- Space Marine Bike (Extended front wheel like a chopper bike with MOS from Chaos LR kit on fender)

- Melta bomb

- Chaos Knights mace (Counts as Black Mace)

- EC shoulder pad

- Dark Angels robed legs & winged shield from the Ravenwing kit

- Torso & head (The one that looks like Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear) from the EC conversion kit

Now, I was thinking of using the Chaos Space Marine Chirugeon backpack from GW, but I think it's too much on a model already mounted on a bike.  Failing that, I was going to use the Noise champ backpack.  Maybe I can add something else to better represent him asva mad scientist ?  Any advice would be great.  Thanks!

Perhaps add a chain blade bit, some wires, GS, etc to the arm (presumably) holding the bike handlebars to represent his reductor? Alternatively, you could paint some/all of his armour white?

Id consider using the raven wing apothacary back pack with the extended vents of a regular CSM pack and some folded up blade mechandendrites like Fabulous bill has., also id add some fine jewelers chain using glue or varnish to mold it into place.

sounds like a cool conversion though.

Id consider using the raven wing apothacary back pack with the extended vents of a regular CSM pack and some folded up blade mechandendrites like Fabulous bill has., also id add some fine jewelers chain using glue or varnish to mold it into place.

sounds like a cool conversion though.

I like your idea with the raven wing pack. I'd like to use Bile's back pack, but would it be too much on model already carrying a mace and riding a bike?

Archived