Planning some robots and need help

Buster

So I've always wanted to do some imperial robots and now that I have the bulk of my half company built (still needs paint) I'm planning my next project. I really like the idea of using the old epic knight titans but those are hard to come by. What does come close are Tau stealth suit legs. So far the plan is this

Torso - mk8 marine armor

Legs - tau stealth suit

Arms - terminatorterminator

What I need most is a suggestion for the head. I don't want it to look to marine-ish but I don't think its avoidable. All of the knight based builds have the head protruding from the chest. This has me stumped. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.

Isnt there fluff that says that the Imperium does not tollerate robots and thats why they use servitors (so atleast part of them are human) because the robots once rebelled against humanity?

No. The Imperium doesn't allow artificial intelligence. The Imperium/Mechanicus use robots with techno-organic "brains" that allow for very limited programming.  

You can get the Thallax head's separately. Maybe that would work with your current idea for the mash up of bits? Looks nothing like a Marine, sits differently and gives off the mechanical vibe. Just depends whether or not it'd fit with the MK8 chest piece. 

Archived