Blood In The Machine

The Red Thirst

I was a little disappointed with "Flesh of Cretacia" but "From the Blood" was brilliant, lets hope Smillie brings forth Seth as a three-dimensional character... I thought Amit seemed kinda flat. Smillie has great potential, I can't wait!

I was a little disappointed with "Flesh of Cretacia" but "From the Blood" was brilliant, lets hope Smillie brings forth Seth as a three-dimensional character... I thought Amit seemed kinda flat. Smillie has great potential, I can't wait!

From the Blood? Where can I find it?

• 1 month later...

Seth sounded exactly like Angron in The Butcher's Nails, lol. Not that strange though since David Timson voices both of them. The Flesh Tearers really are the 40k version of pre-heresy World Eaters :)

The scene with Seth and Tycho was great. Despite their superficial differances they seem like they have respect for each other.

From the Blood? Where can I find it?

it's the Flesh Tearers part of The Stromark Massacre audiodrama.

Archived