What to paint for a small starter army

Grizwald23

Hey I was planning on doing my own DA army. However I am going to England on the 16th for two weeks. Anyway for my bday my mom said I could get a ton of stuff from forge world. I have always wanted to do a heresy area themed army so it looks like DA are getting put on the back burner since I'm planning on doing another legion for my pre heresy army.

So I have just over 2 weeks till then and I thinking to make a small painted DA army to sell. I already have to models so that's not a problem and I am planning on starting a commission painting service in a couple months since I don't want to get a real job while at college. I figure this will be good practice at painting things quick and to good quality.

So my question is what would you guys want if you were the ones who was going to buy this small starter army. What squads, HQ's, and vehicles

I have 2 ravenwing battle force boxes, 2 tactical squads, 1 devastator box, 3 boxes of DA terminators, some DA vetran bits, 2 or 3 black knight boxes can't remember how many, 1 dark talon, 1 rhino, 1 land speeder vengeance, Samuel, Belial, 1 limited edition Chaplin (prob wont use this one), and the dark vengeance librarian.

So what would you want and what should it be equipped with. I am going to do a tactical squad for sure not sure what to equip it with yet though. I would like to do 3 units and 1 or 2 HQ. I am hopefully going to finish this in 2 weeks if not I should finish when I get back from England. I plan on making another thread to show my progress over the next 2 weeks

Thanks for the advice.

Archived