I have a problem.

Hellios

The ability to tack 'Deathwing Vehcile' onto it's already obnoxious rules?

Can't remember if you can purchase that upgrade on normal HS bought vehicles or not.

You can, but only for the vehicles (land raiders and dreads) listed as having that option. Seeing as all the FW land raiders wouldn't have that option coming from before the new codex, the only way around it is house ruling that dedicated transport land raiders have the deathwing vehicle upgrade.

• 4 weeks later...

See, now, I don't have an issue with Land Raider variants being Deathwing Vehicles in and of itself. The Prometheus is a no-brainer - it can hold a terminator squad, so I don't see people having much of an objection here - also, it's not exactly a game-breaker with four twin-linked heavy bolters, is it? tongue.png
The Spartan also makes sense - since it can transport MOAR TERMINATORS.
The others, like the Helios, Achilles, Ares, and Terminus Ultra, I don't object to personally on fluffy grounds, simply because I'm pretty certain Belial would have access to any sort of Land Raider variant he wanted if the situation demanded it. But I agree that taking a dedicated transport that can't hold the unit it's dedicated to is just wrong.

Archived