Is it shark week or something? Looking good. One thing I don't see people often pick up on with your models is the skill with which your transfers are applied. I don't think I've ever noticed any wrinkling or odd alignment, they look like they're painted on and are always applied in sensible places.

Is it shark week or something? Looking good. One thing I don't see people often pick up on with your models is the skill with which your transfers are applied. I don't think I've ever noticed any wrinkling or odd alignment, they look like they're painted on and are always applied in sensible places.

Thanks for the kind words Microsol is the answer. These are some of the hardest decals I have worked with frustrating is the correct word. There are a couple miscues but they came out ok.

looking good.

i just realized that i made a marine that looks pretty much exactly like your kneeling tracker... only with the flamer head and respirator instead of a helmet... and i haven't even seen this thread yet! guess great minds think alike eh? sweat.gif

keep up the good work!

Archived