My Inquisition and Adeptus Custodes

• 3 months later...

Here is a group shot of my first terminator squad (the second squad above is to be painted the same way)

21.jpg

And a close up of their leader (counts as Draigo)

10.jpg

Many more closeups are available here in this thread

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/242106-my-adeptus-custodes-gk-counts-as/

Awesome job on these!

Read the other thread, and a comment about your Karamazov (Oiad's)

Surely there should be a moldy Emperor carcass on that 'throne' instead?

Got me thinking about making one, painting it Gold and using the dead marine from Space Hulk as the model in the middle...

Awesome job on these!

Read the other thread, and a comment about your Karamazov (Oiad's)

Surely there should be a moldy Emperor carcass on that 'throne' instead?

Got me thinking about making one, painting it Gold and using the dead marine from Space Hulk as the model in the middle...

I was actually considering this at some point.  But I used the Space Hulk thone as a shrine on my Custodes Landraider (which I never got to finish)

NDK 2 washed and ready for highlighting... making good time for our local Grand Tournament which is in a week and a half.

1425413_762356270456996_1426395953_o.jpg

This has automatically become one of the craziest threads on the board. Which I mean as the best kind of compliment. Killer work.

Thanks. I still have one more NDK idea that is incubating... take the artwork of the Emperor (flaming sword, big claw, open head, elaborate armour, etc.) and transpose those aspects on to an even larger NDK maybe about an inch and a half or two inches taller. These current two NDKs would be like bodyguards to the big one laugh.png Still need to buy another NDK sometime though.

Lightly drybrushed the edges using Vallejo Model Color Gold. Head tassles are now locked in place and their holders properly painted. Added purity seals to add some texture to the flat surfaces and provide a bit of scale (these are regular dread and people sized purity seals)

883189_762976073728349_160081288_o.jpg

Archived