..::Dirt Factory Studios::.. WE XIVth Company 7th/July

GhostMalone

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/2069a0b7-24f5-4aeb-b928-face9bc4a430_zps0c59a21b.jpg

XIV company

Angron Primarch of the World Eaters

[Complete]

1x standard bearer

[Complete]

1x company champion

1x master of signal

1x captain

[Complete]

1x razorback assault cannons

Falerns Rage

10x Rampagers

10x Caedere (butchers) berserkers

Lymn assault squad

20x MKIV marines chainaxes & boltpistols (phobos pattern)

Lennox breacher squad

20x MKIII marines breacher shields & umbra ferrox bolters

Atkell recon squad

10x MKIII marines

Amadio destroyer squad

10x MKIII marines

Taunton devourer squad

20x Cathapractii terminators

Tactical squad

1x Praetor in MKIII artificer armour Aeolian

Alton Boarding squad

20x MKIII marines siege shields close combat weapons

[Complete]

Tactical heavy support squad

[50% Complete]

3x Contemptor Dreadnoughts

[33% Complete]

3x legion dreadnoughts

Assault and siege

3x rapier destroyer batteries

[33% Complete]

3x whirlwind artillery batteries

1x cestus assault ram

1x storm eagle

1x warhound Titan Mars Pattern

Tech-marines

Librarian

Chaplain

Will update each squad accordingly

Later ill edit all this.

Yeah I was just using the old pics from before the thread got nuked. I thought red would be an appropriate contrast and show that the rogue trader loving kid in me still lives thanks guys next on the list is command squad 2 dreds and 3 rapier batteries

Okay small update;

Started work on my tech-marine conversion. It's a warp smith body with slight modifications removal of chaos insignia and icons smoke stacks removed. Will be adding more cog type mechanisms.

20x veteran tactical squad been ordered will be doing as stern guard count as for 40k rules for those that don't play heresy. Also started a conversion on the squad champion who is named after myself with a slight alteration to the name to fit in with my world eater names.

And started work on a warden (chaplain) for my wonderful world eaters.

And last but not least ill be basing some characters on other legions based on people from the forum so shoot me some ideas of a name/username and idea and ill throw it together.

So far I'm thinking Greyall & kol saresk as since I started they have really been supportive and inspired me to continue on.

So far I'm thinking Greyall & kol saresk as since I started they have really been supportive and inspired me to continue on.

That's such an awesome idea, just keep in mind you also have to credit uh, can't remember who it was who wrote the bit Wolf Eater story (I sure hope you had a copy saved locally!?) :)

What plans do you have in mind for your Warden? I've been thinking about them, trying to find a possible look/theme to go with but I've been a bit stoked for ideas... As we all know the WE didn't care for the edict of Nikea, so appart from Gladiatorial arena judges, or something similar, I can't think of a position that would fulfill a similar role.

I've been drawing up a few plans, thinking where I want my Eaters to go, and will definitely build a squad of boarding marines; not only are yours a real joy to look at (and I sure hope we get to give 'em chainaxes in Massacre!), I do have some good ideas in mind for mine (hopefully it all works out just fine!).

Keep on bringing in all the inspiration please! :)

Heathens will have one eventually :) and I've kept the gore wolf alive he's 90% painted so expect him up here soon.

As for the warden he shall be more like the champion and executioner for the company. Any WE that kills a brother outside of the gladiator pits has a nice one on one with him ;)

Yeah that's him I got him painted pretty quickly.

Sorta rushed him for the librarian challenge but forgot to take the vow :/

I'm going to do two honour guards for him one of blood letters for use as a blood prophet. And a five man squad for pre heresy battles

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zpsa042f288.jpg

Here we have what will be my warden for the legion. He's also part of a duel scene I'm building. Torso is going to change once I get my next FW order to arrive. Cutting and re sculpting the legs to a mk v equivelant.

Wip of the duel scene

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps7780d0e1.jpghttp://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps8ace0c00.jpghttp://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zpsc9741803.jpg

As always C&C appreciated let me know what I need to do to make this scene work.

Once the body is done ill pin the arm into place, I agree in that shot the axe looks awkward so ill definitely change the positioning of it. The axe is still not to my liking I feel it's more of a ceremonial weapon but should suit a warden for the world eaters

I agree with Tanith Ghost - for the attacker, you might want to twist the torso to his left a little bit to give a sense of the power and momentum of that big swing. Sometimes when I'm working on posing a figure, I'll try to replicate it myself and it helps to get a better understanding of what needs to go where. Take a knee and mime a big chop like that and see how your arm and torso behave.

Archived