..::Dirt Factory Studios::.. WE XIVth Company 7th/July

GhostMalone

Why not both?

You could have the barrel aimed at the axe head so, once you'd chopped into a guy you could clear the axe by pulling the trigger :)

BTW - modelling question: When were crux terminatus' invented (you know, the stone cross thing)? I want to use bits from the new vanguard box on heresy era marines - will I need to file the cruxes off, or are they legit??

Cheers

TOMMY: there are pictures of astartes with the crux terminatus in collected visions, though it didn't get notorious until post-heresy when fragments of the emperors armour were inserted in them.

pre-heresy it might be some terran honorific maybe, but instead of the emperors armour inside, why not have bones from a legion hero inside, or something like that?

When you do head central Texas way give a heads up and I'll bring my nightlords and world eater destroyers to the party.

OOH Me too guys Me too!

Well if you're heading to texas Jasp you might as well pick me up on the way by... :)

Well now I will have to visit the Deep South :) as long as I can have some Guinness I'm fine and surely Texas has refined enough taste for the liquid essence of god :)

I was planning to do it early next year but my plans have changed from doing the west coast and easy coast of America to doing china.

But my brother in law luckily is going over to you yanks for 4 months next year. Wish I could join him but I need to finish seeing Asia last on the list is Cambodia Japan and china :)

But ill put it on my to do urgently pile. Just let me get some more resin crack to ensure I can wreak more carnage ;)

Well I just received news that my dog got into my office and decided my warhounds leg would become a new chew toy..... I can't really be angry so I thought when I get home depending on the level of damage ill fill marks with liquid greenstuff or try re sculpt some detail to the armour playing.

Or ill use it on my future realm of battle project as scenery.

I'm hoping its a cruel practical joke but I don't think my lady would do that to me

Hmmm :/ I shouldn't leave :cuss out so I'm hoping its a cruel joke as she said she saw it as she was leaving for work and she loves to do this sort of thing.

If it did happen I can assess it if it's a joke ill probably let the nails loose.

I just don't know if it's a bad joke or serious

You got any of the Red Scorpion helmets that come with that armour, Jasp? Scorpions, sands, arena...you could make a themed character.

I can see him yelling 'Get over here!' while throwing his chainaxe at an enemy, never figuring why it doesn't work.

You got any of the Red Scorpion helmets that come with that armour, Jasp? Scorpions, sands, arena...you could make a themed character.

I can see him yelling 'Get over here!' while throwing his chainaxe at an enemy, never figuring why it doesn't work.

Holy sh** Greyall that would be soo awesome!!

Or he could just do this guy:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M7D73mUsWYU/T2awvgakXDI/AAAAAAAABKQ/_bpk1bzDIVc/s1600/ScorpionKing.jpg

Well I think ill attach a red scorpions helmet on a chain, and chain both weapons to his arms and call him the scorpion of bodt "iirc that's the muster world of the WE" now he needs a name, maybe his despoiler tac squad could be designated the envenomed pincer or something catchy I don't know I'm still waking up

@deamon- thanks brother hopefully I'm doing better skill wise I think ill order more mkV just for the legs god how I love painting rivets

Archived